- Improved and faster symmetry mapping.
- Added filters to the target list.
- Added that the search for target shapes and drivers can be performed with or without case sensitivity.
- Added the option of a direct connection to the list of available shape drivers.
- New symmetrise button during Edit mode.
- Added a menu item to open the weight or region map folder in the file system.
- Added a right-click menu to the buttons which set each list to a specific size.
- New menu item for the target list to expand all groups.
- Blend shape nodes can be selected as a driver when creating direct connections or set driven keyframes.
- Changes to the weight driver UI with less focus and need for the driver list.
- New combos are created with the multDoubleLinear node instead of the multiplyDivide node.
- Combined the menus ‘Add Helper’ and ‘Additional Actions’ into one.
- Several icon updates for consistency.
- Symmetry mapping crashes with hires meshes on Windows.
- Importing blend shape deltas for selected target shapes imports all shapes from the file if remapping is not enabled.
- It’s not possible to remove multiple shape drivers at once from the driver list.
- Error when renaming a driven set.
- Driven sets are not removed properly from the data node when deleted.